Shipping and Delivery
All invoices must be paid in full prior to shipping.
Orders are typically shipped 10-15 business days from date of purchase. Orders are
shipped via carrier on skids. Individual or smaller items may be shipped via courier.
Do not schedule any installation work until all items have arrived and you have inspected for
any damages and/or missing parts. The delivery agent will contact you in advance to
schedule delivery. The carrier is NOT RESPONSIBLE for unloading your items or helping in
anyway. They are not insured for this service. The driver is only responsible for placing the
pallet at the curbside. Make sure you have the required extra help you need to unload. An
adult over the age of 18 must be present to accept, inspect and sign off on delivery.
If items are missing or there are any visible damages, have the driver make note on the bill
of lading. DO NOT REJECT ITEMS. Email us to file a claim at
RTA Discount Cabinets is not responsible for any delays, damages or cost occurred to any
home/job/project because of out of stock, unavailable, back ordered, damaged product and
or shipping/delivery delays. By purchasing from us you agree not to hold RTA Discount
Cabinets liable in these situations.
Shipping charges cover one (1) delivery attempt.
The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charge(s) for delivery
failure due to customer circumstances.
Returns and Replacements
- All returns must be initiated by customer within 7 days of receiving
shipment. An authorization number will be provided.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments and costs
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging to receive credit. No
credit/exchange/refund on installed or assembled cabinets.
- All returns must be authorized by RTA Discount Cabinets prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send a request to claims@rtaDiscountCabinets.ca
- Returns/Replacements will be sent when claims are finalized and approved.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 25% RESTOCKING/PROCESSING FEE.